2020 FA Cup

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Other than one near detrimental error in the first 10 minutes, Mustafi was solid. Hoping he is okay, we don't have the depth for anther CB injury right now.

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Got to hand it to Luiz. Played well today and has been overall good since signing his extension.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Been good since they started using a back 5 mostly, which is what he's best suited for.
Yeah it's made a world of difference for him.

It's the one unfortunate aspect of his contract renewal, I don't want to be stuck with 3 at the back just to cover up his mistakes. I imagine with Saliba coming in and hopefully a healthy Mari, Luiz will just be there for experience and coverage.

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
I have to admit I was fully expecting Man City to tie it up in the second half. What a great defensive effort by the Gunners.

What a way for David Luiz to bounce back after the last City game

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Looool, I wasn't expecting that result at all.

It’s only five dollars dude. The replay is uploaded after the match. Don’t be cheap.
And you're a sheep allowing ESPN to do whatever they want. I am fine in how they treat Serie A and the FA Cup on their streaming service even though showcasing Sussuolo vs Fiorentina over matches like Inter vs Roma is beyond stupid. However, not putting the semi-finals and Final matches on the telly is as stupid as you can honestly get. I don't care if you want to show like 95% of the games on the stream, but come on now the semi-finals and Finals should not be streamed whatsoever...not even B/R/TNT does rubbish like that.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Looool, I wasn't expecting that result at all.

And you're a sheep allowing ESPN to do whatever they want. I am fine in how they treat Serie A and the FA Cup on their streaming service even though showcasing Sussuolo vs Fiorentina over matches like Inter vs Roma is beyond stupid. However, not putting the semi-finals and Final matches on the telly is as stupid as you can honestly get. I don't care if you want to show like 95% of the games on the stream, but come on now the semi-finals and Finals should not be streamed whatsoever...not even B/R/TNT does rubbish like that.

I have ESPN+ for UFC. It's still only five bucks. You can afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad