2020-21 New Goalie Equipment/Mask Sightings (No political discussion)

varano

Jun 27, 2013
I can’t help but notice that the Habs social media is very careful not to show any action around the net from their informal skates... and haven’t been showing Price at all, which is unusual for them leading into a season.

I’m betting we see some SERIOUS gear changes beyond the mask that’s been teased.
Hes a lefevre guy and was using their pads in pre playoff practices last season. Im sure youll see him in Lefevre/True soon.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Markstrom - boorriinngg.

135625295_10158784814288704_4483162050720831914_o.jpg

Reactions: 1989

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
I can’t help but notice that the Habs social media is very careful not to show any action around the net from their informal skates... and haven’t been showing Price at all, which is unusual for them leading into a season.

I’m betting we see some SERIOUS gear changes beyond the mask that’s been teased.

Hes a lefevre guy and was using their pads in pre playoff practices last season. Im sure youll see him in Lefevre/True soon.

Yeah, he's rocking a Red True setup (made by Lefevre) in Habs camp. I like the Red pads a lot over white ones. Also went back to Warrior stick.

Reactions: BumDum

austin316

Oct 4, 2016

Yeah, he's rocking a Red True setup (made by Lefevre) in Habs camp. I like the Red pads a lot over white ones. Also went back to Warrior stick.

He did say in his press conference this morning that he is "always tinkering" with his equipment, so would not be shocked to see him try some other colors/etc throughout the camp.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Daveart: I've got an idea for your mask Brayden Holtby...
Brayden: ok what is it?
Daveart: an orca swimming in the pacific ocean...
Brayden: ok that sounds good
Daveart: ...and the orcas are wearing Santa hats holding machine guns
Brayden: I'm not so su...
Daveart: and the skyline will be filled with a nuclear mushroom cloud. And the orca will have tattoos all over him. Oh and we will put mickey mouse on the left side. And Freddy Krueger on the right...and......
Brayden: yeah just do whatever.

Santa and machine guns?

Introducing..........

Weird Al fx!!!!

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

He’s been wearing red pads in practice the past two years. He’ll very likely be wearing white again. If not all white, predominately white.

austin316

Oct 4, 2016

Better looks of Price's equipment. It's pretty worn, have to wonder if different gear is coming...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad