2020-21 New Goalie Equipment/Mask Sightings (No political discussion)

Sauce12

Unregistered User
Jul 25, 2011
The dark side of the moon
Tokarski

everything-goalie-CJl-D6-KVso8r.jpg

Samsonov
everything-goalie-CJm-L-ugso1-H.jpg

Murray

everything-goalie-CJo-Acdts9-UM.jpg

Elvis

goaliegearnerd-CJgqqz-Mg2-L3.jpg

Oettinger

goaliegearnerd-CJoaqr8-A6ln.jpg

Binnington
goaliegearnerd-CJocbxggp-2.jpg

Husso

goaliegearnerd-CJpnh-Tyg0-h.jpg

Fleury

goaliegearnerd-CJohn-Mxga-RI.jpg

Hellebuyck
goaliegearnerd-CJozz-OUAb-AS.jpg

Saros/Rinne

goaliegearnerd-CJp-VHj-Ah-Vc.jpg

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Sherwood is making a comeback with player Sticks and Protective (at least gloves). I'm seeing a bunch of guys using Sherwood twigs in camp. I wonder if we could see them try and get back in the goalie game?

Reactions: austin316

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
For me personally, Sherwood had the best sticks and every pad company honestly should be considered good. However, after wearing and using some True gear as a forward I think they gotta have the best stuff so not surprising to see a lot of goaler switch to them even though it isn't their actual company making it.

A lot of these Dave masks wouldn't be bad if he didn't add just a trillion different logos to it. Like that Talbot Wild one above, why put four Wild-esque stamp logos within the Ghostbuster's logo? Why put six stamp-esque logos in complete random and messy order of the twenty year anniversary? Just why? Does he have ADD/ADHD?

I think Eyecandyair is the best one out there personally, I wish more goalers used him.

Reactions: yukoner88

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
I never understand why these, 3-6th string goalies pay what I can assume is decent money to get a mask painted for the NHL team, as well as the team they actually play on, when in most cases they never sniff the NHL.

You are telling me that if you got a cup of coffee in the NHL it wouldn't be meaningful for you and you wouldn't want a mask to put on your wall to tell your grand kids? It's still a big accomplishment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad