2019 Ottawa Senators Rookie Tournament

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Beaudin is my dark horse to get some NHL games this year. He showed a few nice flashes last year in Belleville.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Yikes the Jets are getting smashed. Davidsson now too....

There's 6 kids in the sens lineup that have legit top 6 potential right now. Even without a true offensive dynamo prospect, this is honestly the deepest group of forward prospects that weve ever had at any one point in time before.

The 90s sens were brilliant at adding a player at a time, usually from a later draft position. But there is a potential explosion of players from our system that have the the chance to graduate over the next 2 years. Damn exciting to see.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Norris is sneaky good, tic-tac-toe Davidsson makes it 6-1. 3 mins left in 2nd period. Dayum!

GoSenatorsGo

Nov 9, 2007
Yikes the Jets are getting smashed. Davidsson now too....

There's 6 kids in the sens lineup that have legit top 6 potential right now. Even without a true offensive dynamo prospect, this is honestly the deepest group of forward prospects that weve ever had at any one point in time before.

The 90s sens were brilliant at adding a player at a time, usually from a later draft position. But there is a potential explosion of players from our system that have the the chance to graduate over the next 2 years. Damn exciting to see.
Completely agree, this is pretty damn exciting.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
We have players in this game that played their first NHL game like 2 years ago. Should not be surprised we're smashing the competition in a rookie tournament.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
I swear every single rookie camp it's like I forget how fast Formenton is. Also that Gruden-Norris-Davidsson tic tac toe was unreal

...that's what she said

I dont think Formenton plays a game in the AHL tbh. Hes just too damn fast, and its too tantalizing for a coach to pass up on that level of speed.

It looks like hes worked on his hands this summer too(hes said as much), which is really the only thing holding him back from long and fruitful career in the NHL.

Reactions: derriko

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad