2019 Ottawa Senators Rookie Tournament

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
He definitely gets robbed there haha, the camera man was asleep for the 2nd goal. Thanks for putting all the clips in one post though!!
Yah .. This must gave been when he scored .. the bottom one

My stream kept cutting out so I resorted to SensProspects to see the goals. I guess Formenton missed 2 breakaways then. I caught the one he missed in the 1st. The twitter replays are so small I didn't catch that.

Reactions: IamJust0ne

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
source.gif

Abandoneduser

Delete this account!!!!
Aug 31, 2009
Yah .. This must gave been when he scored .. the bottom one

My stream kept cutting out so I resorted to SensProspects to see the goals. I guess Formenton missed 2 breakaways then. I caught the one he missed in the 1st. The twitter replays are so small I didn't catch that.

He said he got tape stuck on the camera :laugh:

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
We have players in this game that played their first NHL game like 2 years ago. Should not be surprised we're smashing the competition in a rookie tournament.

One player. Who is 19 and has not completed as season of professional hockey. Is there even a player who has a second year of pro experience in NA? They aren't sending prospects with more experience than other teams.

Reactions: Xspyrit

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
One player. Who is 19 and has not completed as season of professional hockey. Is there even a player who has a second year of pro experience in NA? They aren't sending prospects with more experience than other teams.
Brown and Formenton both played in the NHL 2 seasons ago, Beaudin has 2 seasons in the AHL, Guenette only guy ineligible for AHL (00-01's), Jets have 7 (00's and 01's.)

Last edited:

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Brown and Formenton both played in the NHL 2 seasons ago, Beaudin has 2 seasons in the AHL, Guenette only guy ineligible for AHL

Ah yes forgot Brown started a season in Ottawa. Regardless the point stands. They aren't sending players that are over qualified.

Reactions: derriko

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
If Formenton find a way to convert to 20% of his breakaway, he might get 20 goals per season.

Formenton ia going to havesomething like 100 breakaway per year :laugh:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Ah yes forgot Brown started a season in Ottawa. Regardless the point stands. They aren't sending players that are over qualified.
Not really both teams have a mix of 20-24 year olds, the difference this game lies in the 7 Junior aged players in the Jets to the Sens 2. And the Sens 2nd year Pros are all much, much better than the Jets 2nd year guys.

The Sens impact guys are all 2nd year pros, it’s not as though it’s a bunch of 96-97’s, the Sens are being led by 98-99’s.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Not really both teams have a mix of 20-24 year olds, the difference this game lies in the 7 Junior aged players to the Sens 1.

The Sens impact guys are all 2nd year pros, it’s not as though it’s a bunch of 96-97’s.

It’s an older group relative to the jets. Given how the sens have drafted recently not many junior elligable players available.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I am starting to warm up to Gruden. From what I was able to see tonight I thought he played well. He should have a good year in London
I’ve never seen him play outside of watching some U-18 games and him being a complete afterthought at the time, he should be a go to guy in London.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad