2019-20 Roster Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Sending Rubtsov down was the right choice, waiving NAK is a joke, Twarysnki is getting overrated, keeping Stewart is inexcusable, Hagg still being here is also completely unacceptable.

And if they plan on having Laughton play as 3C to start the year, instead of Frost (since he should be healthy by then) then they're idiots.

Shill Meltzer already suggesting it.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
With Rubstov and Pimp going down, it looks like Frost is going to remain on the team until we see what happens with Patrick....or Patrick is back healthy.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
People crying about NAK being waived are the same people that cried when Nodl got waived

Nodl was 25, and over parts of 4 NHL seasons had not shown to be that good. It was strange asset management but a pretty different situation.

NAK has never really been given a chance after being the Phantoms best EV Fwd for 2 straight years.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
People crying about NAK being waived are the same people that cried when Nodl got waived

It's more that he got sent down for an old nothing in the form of Stewart. Stewart, not even on a contract, who is on a PTO, who may still let go, pushed out NAK for what f***ing reason? What the shit did Stewart do better than anyone else that he got to stay up?

Seriously, if we let go of Stewart from his PTO and then NAK gets picked up, what kind of stupid f***ing asset management is that? What benefit is it to keep Stewart for one more possible pre-season game that it's okay to just give up on young talent like that?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

giphy.webp

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Here's who is left:

EFPdr1VWkAAo5Ft

Stewart, Twarynski, and Hagg....................

NAK being on waivers is a perplexing decision. If a team like Ottawa doesn't claim him, I'll be surprised. This is a pretty questionable move.

Our center depth looks horrid with Frost and NP hurt. This better be an indication that both will be fine.

Vorobyev got 2 measly preseason games early when the team looked it's worst. Yet, he still played well. This kid must have kicked Ed Snyder's dog or something. Because they have no interest in him at all. I do not get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad