Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Well I'm off for the night boyos. East coaster over here and need to get some sleep. I hope this 3rd period has a lot of bumps and bruises and that Dallas gets the W.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Honestly, neither of this teams scare me
Both teams should scare us. They are both very good teams. With that said I don't care which one we have to play if we make it to the 2nd round. IMO we can beat any of them. We are not the push overs we were in 2021. With the additions we made at the TDL we can be as physical as Vegas and we are faster.

Reactions: the_fan

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
If the Avs get by Winnipeg, I’m really not sure who I’d want out of Vegas/Dallas.

I think Dallas is the superior club, but they’d both be difficult matchups.

Vegas would be a more satisfying team to beat.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
If the Avs get by Winnipeg, I’m really not sure who I’d want out of Vegas/Dallas.

I think Dallas is the superior club, but they’d both be difficult matchups.

Vegas would be a more satisfying team to beat.
Dallas might be the better team but Vegas’ style doesn’t suit the Avs at all so it’s tough

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
He also has absolutely zero chemistry with anybody.

That last segment was worse than me yelling at the clouds. Also, completely unreasonable on my part but...his completely disinterested demeanor every second he's not actually the one talking would eventually lead us to blows.
When you hear stories of Subban being absolutely unbearable in locker rooms it's not very hard to believe them.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Both teams should scare us. They are both very good teams. With that said I don't care which one we have to play if we make it to the 2nd round. IMO we can beat any of them. We are not the push overs we were in 2021. With the additions we made at the TDL we can be as physical as Vegas and we are faster.
Im not saying it will be easy but I just don’t really have preference. Some people are really afraid of Vegas but they really don’t look all that scary to me

Reactions: AllAboutAvs

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I really hope Avs can close out the series tomorrow which will give them more time to watch Dallas and Vegas and study them.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
If we move on, I would rather Dallas but it’s gonna be hard either way. Vegas still scares me.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
lol hits

VumGezE.png

That's what we want. If Dallas make it they need to be hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad