2019-20 Roster Speculation Part 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Error detected

Hence the "Let's get nuts" comment.

The amount of self-handcuffing that goes on under this management is bizarre. Just their thought process regarding the flexibility of the team gives me zero confidence we will succeed under this GM. Hell, they hired a coach who infamous for changing things up, and is supposedly an outside the box thinker, yet, we continue to ice the same lineup, and the ONLY reason we see changes is because of injuries. We need to stop buying the load of crap they give the fans. They may sound like they understand the issues when they talk to the media, but this team's actions, doesn't look like they do.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Bogo is day to day, that will surely fix it
Also looking like no MoJo or Larsson tmrw, 7D here we go!

Tage 3-5 weeks
Okposo indefinite sounds real depressing

BuzzKillington90

Jul 12, 2011
Albion, Ny
Bogo is day to day, that will surely fix it
Also looking like no MoJo or Larsson tmrw, 7D here we go!

Tage 3-5 weeks
Okposo indefinite sounds real depressing

My only real problem with Okposo this year is his contract, he's played the role he was given extremely well and in the long list of players that are a problem on this team Okposo isn't in the top 5. (again, contract not withstanding.) I hope the guy is ok, he's gotta look out for his health at some point.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
Bogo is practicing as our 4th line RW, my dreams of having some toughness in our forward group are finally answered!

:laugh:

If Bogo is going to play wing, he needs to get his 3rd fighting major no later than the second quarter. Go make a statement for once

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Bogo is practicing as our 4th line RW, my dreams of having some toughness in our forward group are finally answered!

:laugh:

If Bogo is going to play wing, he needs to get his 3rd fighting major no later than the second quarter. Go make a statement for once

Kruger: Jason, Kyle is out again. We need to replace his production!
JB: You need an overpaid, injury prone skater who will contribute marginal amounts of offense?
Kruger: Yeah but Sobotka is already out
JB: I wasn't talking about Sobotka....

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I don't hate the idea of Bogo trying RW. Let Risto do it too, he's one of the few players that will actually drop the shoulder and go to the net.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
I'd rather Lazar and Bogo be on the same line. Those two would make the opposing D look over their shoulders for much of the game

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
I would expect Okposo goes on LTIR if Bogosian is coming off it.

I feel like I knew this answer. Hope it's not a stupid question. Once you have once, two/multiple concussions are you also more prone to a third? If that can play a factor as well, he should retire.

Bogo on the wing? Is he our Byfuglien light? :naughty:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Back in the '80's, I remember them rolling out a five-man unit that featured Patrick at center and then a combo of Van Boxmeer, Ruff, Playfair and another defenseman. Two D played forward and a winger played center...

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Unfortunately there’s no real depth on the way until Cozens hits his stride in the pros, and that may be years away. Mittelstadt was heralded as a bluechipper but we now know that’s far from the case. He hasn’t been the net negative player he was last season, but he should go down to Roch. to rekindle whatever offensive flair he has left. This is looking like yet another lost year, on multiple fronts.

Hope you don’t mind if I post my response here since it would go OT in the other thread.

I’m irrationally hoping to see a kid line next season of Pekar/Mitts/Cozens. They would have minimal pressure based on the ice time Mitts line usual gets. But they have a nice mix of talents (size, speed, agitator) to potentially do some damage in those minutes.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
I still don't understand how the garbage NA hockey media don't kill the Pegulas and their neverending string of complete incompetent fools they keep hiring the way they kill Melnyk and Katz on a daily basis? Pegula has a strong case as one of the worst and least successful owners in league history. I wish the media would do it's job and hold people accountable for this dumpster fire.

We dont matter enough. People kill the Oil because its a Canadian market.

You never hear about Florida either. They have sucked for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark