Confirmed with Link: 2019-20 NHL Season Suspended

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
I just spent about two minutes laughing at myself because I got 100% fooled lmfao. Knew everything about the suspension and, yes Ive indulged a bit, completely fell for the fake game posts because I never went to page two to see someone saying to do it for fun.

Im not proud of it lmao

Reactions: xigon and Nubmer6

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Wow. The suspension isn't even a half a day old and we're already getting this punchy.

I fear what we'll be like by the time this blows over.

Reactions: OmNomNom and nugg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
At least blackwood is awake. Rest of the team looks sick out there!!
That was Cory you saw out there.

A 38 save shutout. Save percentage is finally up to .900% on the season. Looks like we’ve found our backup for next year,if not someone to take Blackwood’s starting job. Cory has been much better than him over the last 4 games. Big Mac is officially on notice.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Glad I stuck around to watch all 72 rounds of the shootout. Good for Hayden to win it in the end.
Glad they decided to practice the shootout again - really paid off.

Wish Cory would've stopped at least one of the shootout attempts, at least to bolster his confidence.

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
Glad I stuck around to watch all 72 rounds of the shootout. Good for Hayden to win it in the end.
Glad they decided to practice the shootout again - really paid off.

Wish Cory would've stopped at least one of the shootout attempts, at least to bolster his confidence.
Blackwood looked really good in the shoot out. Going top shelf on a backhand with a goalie twig ain't easy.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
Ridiculous overreaction.

The players fly on private jets.

Just play the games with no crowds.
Believe the NHL is much more dependent on ticket revenue than other major sports. Guessing season ticket holders will be refunded so significant hit to revenue. Imagine the league is betting if they delay a couple months they can re-coup those losses

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad