GDT: 2019-20 GM#3 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:00pm 10/9/19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
That Carter line just isnt working. Martinez and Roy continue to look bad. Toffoli looks much better to start this season.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
The good news is the Kings have played 3 games and have been able to consistently generate quality scoring chances.
The bad news is the Kings have played 3 games and haven't been able to stop the other team from generating quality scoring chances.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Especially as you get older with his style your game falls apart. Idk why people insist to start him.
Because he was a big part in winning those 2 Cups. I'm surprised goalie coach Ranford hasn't had Quick adjust his mechanics a bit to be less athletic and play a bit more upright with controlled movements.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Especially as you get older with his style your game falls apart. Idk why people insist to start him.

Who is insisting on starting him? Everyone wants to say I told you so. He sucks, so we should trade him. To whom? Who is going to take a struggling, $5.8 million, soon-to-be 34 year old Jonathan Quick?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Who is insisting on starting him? Everyone wants to say I told you so. He sucks, so we should trade him. To whom? Who is going to take a struggling, $5.8 million, soon-to-be 34 year old Jonathan Quick?

Not trade. Have the bastard ride pine.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Hughes is the best player I have ever seen play at UM. I get the size concerns but his skating and game sense are just so off the charts it's tough to see him being anything but a star in the NHL. Vancouver has some really elite high-end pieces.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
At this point I’d rather see him traded to Anaheim tomorrow and win a cup this year than sit through 80.66 more GDT’s of every 3rd post bitching about him.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Kovalchuk, Carter, and Quick should get special red jerseys to wear at practice.

worcy9q409vs.jpeg

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
i can probably count on one hand the number of times this team has broken out of the zone cleanly this entire season

I have felt the opposite, rough start tonight, but the team has had a lot of great breakouts this season so far. You don't outshoot an opponent 20-3 in a period without clean breakouts, that just doesn't happen.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
We need to remember that this is the second half of a back to back with a flight in the middle. It shouldn't be too shocking that they were on their heels a bit to start the period.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
We need to remember that this is the second half of a back to back with a flight in the middle. It shouldn't be too shocking that they were on their heels a bit to start the period.
We need to remember that this team is going to f***ing suck this year. Everyone needs to take a shot and relax or it’s gonna be a long f***ing road to game 82.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Maybe do a trade swap with the Devils for Cory Schneider? Quick has 1 extra year so some of his contract would have to be retained. Columbus could maybe have some mild interest if they continue to struggle with their goalies?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad