2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs, too bad we didn't make it -edition

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Ffs... we would have done much better than these teams in now ahead of us. Blah, blah we were late to the party.

IDGAF.

We would have been a challenge/BEATEN some of these teams.

Reactions: Vilam

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Considering the Kings got the better of Vegas in the regular season, GG must have done something to be up 2-0 then.

Kings took it to Vegas including a home and home sweep.
I think GG is having Vegas play like they have all season, Kings got in and got tired. Let's see if they can make a series out of it.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Pastrnak 3+3 this game, so far 5+4 in the two playoff games vs. Toronto. The youngest player with 6+ points in a playoff game (passed Gretzky's record). Unreal.

Remind me again what did we do to have Tampa and Boston in our division? :(

At least watching the Leafs board meltdown is somewhat entertaining.

Last edited:

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Flyers down by 4 again...

Didnt get the goal in better played first and now the Pens have blown it open

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Anyone notice that the only player who did not have the camera on him while in the sin box? Crosby.

He's a fantastic player, one of the best, and all the fawning isn't all his fault but please, the subtle biases are just annoying.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Its very interisting, that the most teams who are relaying on there great Goaltender Season, have now real problem in the PO. Those Teams who have better Player then there Goaltender really demolishing the opponent Team. I speaking about that with my brother over the Weekend.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
The Panthers are a superior team to the Flyers and Devils

Thats why we get all the important Points in the Time we needed them, that why we superior to them. Oh no it wasn´t us it was the Devils, Flyers, Blue Jackets who did this.
Sorry for the mistake i thought we was superior to PO Teams, while watching the Game and resting, befor Offseason works starting.

Reactions: DVision44

finnishflash

Mar 19, 2018
Kings f***ed my bracket up. Welp. If they get swept I don't see any reason for why Vegas couldn't make it to the conference finals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Kings ****ed my bracket up. Welp. If they get swept I don't see any reason for why Vegas couldn't make it to the conference finals.

Vegas definitely has the easier way... It bothers me that Winnipeg vs Nashville could be the Conference Semifinal only

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Schneider played well, could be a series changer if he can keep this up. Vasilevskiy has been bad for months now.

NJ needs to stay out of the box though, that Tampa PP is deadly.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
That Sharks-Ducks game... yikes. Was Anaheim's goaltending really as awful as the stats suggest or is their D bad (or both)?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad