Patriots/NFL 2018 Season IV - 9-3 - Next up @ Miami 12/9 1:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I hate those last 2 playcalls/throw decisions. You've got 2nd & 4 and you've been running all over the Jets that drive, why not run it on 2nd down? Not to mention the fact that if you run it on 2nd, you probably run the clock down to the 2:00 minute warning. At that point, the purpose of the drive should have been to both score and leave too little time for the Jets to do anything on offense.

Reactions: GloryDaze4877

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I would have gone screen pass there. Safe throw, but better chance of getting the 1st and running out the clock.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
How are we in the same spot in late November as we were in early September? How are we not any better in any facet of the game?

I don't think the Pats are one of the top 4 teams in the AFC.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
So um this team kinda stinks right now. No chance in hell they can keep pace with the Chiefs, Steelers, Rams or Saints unless something dramatically changes. And really, what's going to change? 10-10 with the Jets coming off a bye and an embarrassing loss?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
How are we in the same spot in late November as we were in early September? How are we not any better in any facet of the game?

I don't think the Pats are one of the top 4 teams in the AFC.
KC definitely is. Houston? I guess so. Steelers have won a ton of games they had no business winning, and until they actually beat NE i can't take them seriously. Still not sure about LAC, but they look good. After that? Junk, junk, and more junk.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
KC definitely is. Houston? I guess so. Steelers have won a ton of games they had no business winning, and until they actually beat NE i can't take them seriously. Still not sure about LAC, but they look good. After that? Junk, junk, and more junk.

Brady has beat all the top tier QBs hes faced this year. Good sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad