Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
still waiting for him to earn that contract hahahahahaha
Excited to see his next contract this summer. Two years older than Gudbranson, 110 more games played. Hopefully someone is able to lock him up for less than 5m

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
You already block out his last half to last season? Figures.

His last half to last season were he was barely passible at BEST, justifies the entirety of that contract? Hasn't he been a healthy scratch most of the time on the Knights?

But yea, I guess a guy like Eriksson probably earned his contract too by that standard LOL

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
His last half to last season were he was barely passible at BEST, justifies the entirety of that contract? Hasn't he been a healthy scratch most of the time on the Knights?

But yea, I guess a guy like Eriksson probably earned his contract too by that standard LOL

Im actually picturing you typing that and actually laughing out loud... weirdo.

Reactions: geebaan

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
ah, the good old attack someone when you don't have an argument. Never gets old. Keep em coming!
Heh heh.. yeah.. that's it.
Nothing to do with you stating healthy scratch clearing depicting your level of attention outside this forum rendering a potential for 'an argument' fruitless.

As much as I would love to engage in hur dur Sbisa sucks 'arguement'... ill pass and take amusment from you laughing out loud to your posts.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Heh heh.. yeah.. that's it.
Nothing to do with you stating healthy scratch clearing depicting your level of attention outside this forum rendering a potential for 'an argument' fruitless.

As much as I would love to engage in hur dur Sbisa sucks 'arguement'... ill pass and take amusment from you laughing out loud to your posts.

You’re right, Sbisa does suck! And he’s never earned his contract

Reactions: DL44

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Just settling into watch this game.. Vegas at Home.. Gallant starts Sbisa... with the Karlsson line. Matched vs Getzlaf line.

First dzone faceoff 30 secs in... Sbisa stays on... vs Kesler line.

Coach clearly likes him.

Edit... yup... has shut responsibility tonight vs Getzlaf/Perry(Rakall?) ...

Last edited:

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Just settling into watch this game.. Vegas at Home.. Gallant starts Sbisa... with the Karlsson line. Matched vs Getzlaf line.

First dzone faceoff 30 secs in... Sbisa stays on... vs Kesler line.

Coach clearly likes him.
He had one neutral zone D play a couple minutes ago where he left his side to poke check the puck carrier (even though his partner was right there). Puck got passed to his check (now open) and his check got a breakaway for the first real scoring chance. That was the worst thing I saw from him so far

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
He had one neutral zone D play a couple minutes ago where he left his side to poke check the puck carrier (even though his partner was right there). Puck got passed to his check (now open) and his check got a breakaway for the first real scoring chance. That was the worst thing I saw from him so far

Not there yet....

But hey.. currently he has shut down duty the President's Trophy leading team.

But glad you're looking for the worse of his touches...

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Not there yet....

But hey.. currently he has shut down duty the President's Trophy leading team.

But glad you're looking for the worse of his touches...
I was actually sticking up for him last year, I like him more than Gudbranson.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Just saw the play..
But it was from the down low angle... watching the vegas feed.

But im at the 11 min mark.. played Getz line every shift (4 or 5now) .. 1 sog against.

Edit.. awe.. ducks score.

Edit.. just finished the 1st... Solid period.. hes locked to the shut down duties vs Getz. They had nothing going. Hes backing up Eakin, Carpenter, Nosek... dont know numbers but he was doing the dzone start thing.

Not gonna be writing up the rest of the game... but hes played solid. Like the end of last year.
Seeung bigger(quality/quanity) mins now. And hes hasnt had to PK yet.

Edit.. virtually the first time Getzlaf gets away from Sbisa-Englannd... he scores.. challenged tho.

Last edited:

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Just saw the play..

But im at the 11 min mark.. played Getz line every shift (4 or 5now) .. 1 sog against.

Edit.. just finished the 1st... Solid period.. hes locked to the shut down duties vs Getz. They had nothing going. Hes backing up Eakin, Carpenter, Nosek... dont know numbers but he was doing the dzone start thing.

Not gonna be writing up the rest of the game... but hes played solid. Like the end of last year.

Edit.. virtually the first time Getzlaf gets away from Sbisa-Englannd... he scores.. challenged tho.[/QUOTE

never mind.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Just saw the play..

Edit.. virtually the first time Getzlaf gets away from Sbisa-Englannd... he scores.. challenged tho.
And Benning gives him away for free for Vegas to claim in order to protect Granlund.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
How anyone could defend Sbisa after his abomination of a playoff series against Calgary is beyond me. Him and Willie were at least 90% of the reason we lost that series.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Luca Sbisa is last on the Knights in CFRel by a pretty wide margin.

He’s horrible and has always been horrible, what a joke.

Rel Corsi is literally the worst stat in the entire world.

I haven't seen enough Vegas games to accurately comment on how Sbisa is playing, but that stat does nothing to take into account role/usage (he has the toughest d-zone starts on the team) and actually tends to measure the quality of a player's teammates more than their own play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad