TSN: 2016 World Junior Championship (Colin White Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Corey Pronmon is a quack in my opinion. I dislike his rankings and always finds a way to put down a Sens prospect.

He and I don't agree much on here.

I never read that from him I don't think. He's like anyone who writes about prospects. It's an educated opinion that can't really be based on fact.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I've been pimping White since we drafted him. Probably my favorite Sens prospect since Karlsson.

Kid is going to be a stud for us. Just wait, by the end of this tournament, there are going to be fanbases from 8-10 teams who are going to be pissed that they passed over this kid in the draft, and other fan bases wondering why they didn't trade up to get him.

I said it in the prospect thread, and I'll say it here: if he's healthy and doesn't have Mono last season, Colin White is a top-10 pick in that draft. That's how good he is. The fact that we got him at 21 is quite frankly absurd.

I still say RKL was first to pump his tires....

He got me HYPED.

tumblr_mnow12iLCA1rng0f3o1_400.gif

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Chabot has been getting the reps with Hicketts on the 2nd PP, seems he is all but a lock at this point, and seems he will be more relied on than thought.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Today's lines:

Fleury-Juulsen and Chabot-Hicketts have been staying together since arriving to Finland 3 days ago.
Guess two of Lauzon, McKeown, Dermott, Hickey will be cut.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Chabot has been getting the reps with Hicketts on the 2nd PP, seems he is all but a lock at this point, and seems he will be more relied on than thought.

I do love that from the beginning nobody outside the Sens forum gave him a chance. Most called him garbage and a 1st day cut. Leaf fans were especially quick to cut him.

His size, skating ability and offensive game are perfect for the big ice, he was destined in my mind to play a large role from the beginning.

Christian Jaros named captain of team Slovakia.

Sweet!

Actually looks like Englund is hurt and is resting this game.

He needs to get it going in my opinion. As a guy the Sens brassed tabbed as a 1st round talent, he has not met my expectations at all. I'm pretty down on him at the moment.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
I do love that from the beginning nobody outside the Sens forum gave him a chance. Most called him garbage and a 1st day cut. Leaf fans were especially quick to cut him.

His size, skating ability and offensive game are perfect for the big ice, he was destined in my mind to play a large role from the beginning.

Sweet!

He needs to get it going in my opinion. As a guy the Sens brassed tabbed as a 1st round talent, he has not met my expectations at all. I'm pretty down on him at the moment.

Sens brass is very high on him.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
I don't subscribe to cable TV. Just have OTA TV and NHL.com. Ex-hs subscriber.

Is there any way to subscribe to an online WJC webcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad