Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v8) Next: vs Hou | Sun, Jun 7th | 1pm ET/10am PT | McHugh vs Dickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I wonder if somebody can quantify how much extra money Donaldson will make for getting out of Oakland when he signs a long-term deal?

Boy, Reyes having an outstanding night...

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I wonder if somebody can quantify how much extra money Donaldson will make for getting out of Oakland when he signs a long-term deal?

Boy, Reyes having an outstanding night...

Truckloads. The quantity of extra money will probably be sufficient that it could be loaded into the back of a dump truck (as small bills) and backed up to the driveway of the Donaldson residence. :sarcasm:

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Truckloads. The quantity of extra money will probably be sufficient that it could be loaded into the back of a dump truck (as small bills) and backed up to the driveway of the Donaldson residence. :sarcasm:

I would think he would probably prefer to have it deposited at the financial institution of his choice.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
This counts as 3 games in a row where he hit (potential) final inning game saving homeruns right? If we don't tie the game in the 5th, who knows, maybe the rain gets worse and the game is over right there and then

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I would think he would probably prefer to have it deposited at the financial institution of his choice.

I guess, if he wants to be "traditional" and all.

I did figure out when Miggy Cabrera signed his extension that the Tigers could literally give him an attache case full of 100s every two weeks and it would be pretty much exactly enough to pay his salary for the whole year. So I if Donaldson wanted to he could probably opt for a similar setup either less frequently or with smaller denominations of bills.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
This counts as 3 games in a row where he hit (potential) final inning game saving homeruns right? If we don't tie the game in the 5th, who knows, maybe the rain gets worse and the game is over right there and then

Clutchiest clutch that ever clutched.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
wait they didn't call that a pick off? Even when he's running it's still called, ______ picked off and caught stealing...

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Tepera was warming up in the 1st, and now Buehrle has went 8. Great performance after that bad inning to start

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Barry Davis with some crack research to make a backhanded compliment to Tampa Bay hockey fans (that they show up for the playoffs even if they don't go to watch in the regular season)

Someone should tell him that the Lightning were 8th in average per-game attendance this year, ahead of a lot of favored hockey markets like Boston, New York (both of them), Colorado, and most notably, 4 Canadian teams (Vancouver, Ottawa, Edmonton, and Winnipeg). :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad