Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v8) Next: vs Hou | Sun, Jun 7th | 1pm ET/10am PT | McHugh vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
EE has a leg injury and i wouldnt say hes playing great right now. Hitting into DPs left and right and his stats are all down so far. Even if he was healthy he should be moved down the order and imo Donaldson and Bautista should be switched

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
The fact Scherzer threw 26 pitches in the 1st inning is probably the best Jays news all day.

Hopefully get him out after 6 tonight.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
thanks for ****ing up the call umpire. Walking with Estrada hitting next was death anyway

edit: maybe not, he's got experiance, and there's a hit

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Reyes is slowly starting to draw my ire. The same level of ire I have for people who don't wipe themselves when done using a machine at a gym. Yeah, that ire.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Reyes is slowly starting to draw my ire. The same level of ire I have for people who don't wipe themselves when done using a machine at a gym. Yeah, that ire.

3204840swsw.gif

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Estrata should hit and Reyes pitch. Reyes could be effectively wild

Estrata lead off man. Showed great patience

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Aaaand now you give up a hit to the opposing pitcher :help:

yeah it's not like the sub 2 ERA pitcher on the other side did something pathetic like give up a hit to our pitcher or anything.

These guys are athletes, sometimes they will get good wood on the ball. Especially the ones in the national league who are hitting often enough that they almost have a better average than Pillar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad