Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v8) Next: vs Hou | Sun, Jun 7th | 1pm ET/10am PT | McHugh vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaCarriere

How many times has Molitor come out of the dugout to challenge a call this series and then decide not to?

They should have 15 seconds at most to challenge or it's too late. It's kind of ridiculous that a team can do their own video review before challenging. That kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? I'm surprised challenges aren't won more often than they are since nearly every play is reviewed by a team before issuing a challenge.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
How many times has Molitor come out of the dugout to challenge a call this series and then decide not to?

They should have 15 seconds at most to challenge or it's too late. It's kind of ridiculous that a team can do their own video review before challenging. That kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? I'm surprised challenges aren't won more often than they are since nearly every play is reviewed by a team before issuing a challenge.

I'm getting tired of it too. I thought the rule was changed this year that either you challenge, or you don't. There is no standing there and waiting to see if it will be successful.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Huge break for the Jays. Bullpen needs to get 24 outs for the Twins today.

it's too bad this didn't happen in the first game of the series. The majority of the benefit will go to the team the Twins are playing next unless they have a day off tomorrow.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
what? Couldn't they get a DP there? He definetely could have gotten a DP there.

With Goins coming up it probably doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad