Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v61) ALCS Gm 4: vs KC | Tues Oct 20 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Young vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Not an encouraging start. I really, really despise K.C. But I have to say they are pretty polished. More depth to their hitting and their bullpen kicks our ass. But that being said, any team with Donaldson, Bautista and Encarnacion has a chance.

Deep hole but not insurmountable.

Bottom third of lineup has to cycle productive at bats.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Alright boys. 9 innings to work. Lets get to Young early. f*** you to everyone says this game is done, we've got a bunch of bangers out there.

plus we're stealing signs from center so there's always that to rely on

Can we put Pompey in for Revere?

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Fact is the Jays don't have starting or relief pitching good enough to win the world series. And next year, we really should not re-sign Dickey.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I don't know what this post means. Are you saying Cueto is a bad pitcher or are you saying Young is a good pitcher?

sounds like both. Unless he's discrediting us lighting up Cueto because it was Cueto's fault and not us doing good :laugh:

I just laughed at that post when I read it. Even if you don't think we can light up good pitchers what does that have to do with us lighting up Young or not, he's not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad