Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v61) ALCS Gm 4: vs KC | Tues Oct 20 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Young vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Got a K in the first atleast. Hopefully dickey settles down.

Really sad when you have to rely on scoring 10 runs to have a chance to win. And considering yesterday, even that might not be enough

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Dickey....well you knew the knuckleball would blow up at some point this post-season.

Just have to find a way to endure or they are really screwed.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
That bunt unnerved dickey. Damn. Escobar has been the catalyst with so many big hits.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
our starting pitching always sucks in the 1st inning. We had one of the worst 1st inning ERA's in baseball this season. If a jays starter can get through the first inning only giving up one run I consider it a success.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Not an encouraging start. I really, really despise K.C. But I have to say they are pretty polished. More depth to their hitting and their bullpen kicks our ass. But that being said, any team with Donaldson, Bautista and Encarnacion has a chance.

Deep hole but not insurmountable.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Game over boys.

This lineup will hit Young, but at the same time, KC's lineup will keep hitting Dickey or Hendriks or whoever Gibbons puts in therel

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Ump is going to play a huge role as always. Hope there is no abnormal strike zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad