Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v4) Next: @ TB | Sat, Apr 25 | 6pm ET/3pm PT | Norris vs Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
has he ever thrown his bat at anyone in a temper tantrum?

No, but....

Indians_Swisher_Baseball__ctnews@chroniclet.com_5-M.jpg

c'mon. Don't you just want to punch that?

Only one question remains.... Do i name my first born son Devon or Travis :P

Travis Devon. Plays it safe and doesn't seem too obviously fanboyish :laugh:

Is it? Tying run on deck = save opportunity eh? I was always wondering about that

Yeah. Save situation is coming in with a lead of 3 or less, with the tying run on base, at bat, or on deck, or can pitch at least 3 innings to close out the game.

Meet one of those conditions while pitching at least a half inning and being the last pitcher in the game for your team (but not the winning pitcher) and you get a save.

mikebel111*

Castro pumped up
Sweep. Little scary but hey you need to win these kinds of games
Bring on the Rays

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah. Save situation is coming in with a lead of 3 or less, with the tying run on base, at bat, or on deck, or can pitch at least 3 innings to close out the game.

Meet one of those conditions while pitching at least a half inning and being the last pitcher in the game for your team (but not the winning pitcher) and you get a save.

Thanks, I knew all the other stipulations I just didn't realize the on deck batter mattered.

Bionda

AL East Champions
Dec 31, 2007
Toronto, ON
I was pretty stoked about the intensity of these past few series, and the mutual contempt between the Jays and O's. Rekindles your passion for sports if it's ever waning. Needed this especially since the Leafs have a long rebuild in front of them, and the Raptors are getting humiliated (pretty disheartening).

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I guess you missed the Rays series this year. Different manager, different roster, same old rays. Nickle and dime baseball.

I did not miss it. I just don't think that this one series is an indication of things to come. I think this Rays team is a poor team with a rookie manager. The Blue Jays need to handle them if they think they have a serious shot at the playoffs.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Now 8-5 against our division. We keep this up and win series against the AL East we'll be fine. Huge series coming up against TB, have to get back at them.

mikebel111*

Now 8-5 against our division. We keep this up and win series against the AL East we'll be fine. Huge series coming up against TB, have to get back at them.

I agree. We just came off a sweep, this is a huge series that I believe we need to win. Sweeping than losing next one wouldnt look good
I want to win this series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad