Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v18) Next: vs Min | Wed, Aug 5 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Duffey vs Hutchison

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
If you're the owner of a franchise, who would you first pick to build a team around?

Trout
Harper
Correa
Fernandez
Machado

Trout. Not really much of a contest. He's been the best player in the world since age 20 and is still only 23, most guys don't even break into the league till that age or even older.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Dozier's sort of always been a K machine with big pop. He just usually kills the Jays, so it's weird to see him struggling against us.

If he ever cut down on his Ks he would go to the next level. Was looking over his numbers (I have him on my fantasy team) and was surprised by his walk totals.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
If you're the owner of a franchise, who would you first pick to build a team around?

Trout
Harper
Correa
Fernandez
Machado

It's pretty much Trout at this point, but I really think Correa is a better cog than someone like Harper too.

Fernandez would probably be in that equation if he didn't have TJ. Still a great, franchise player, but more risk involved now because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad