GDT: 2015 NHL Entry Draft [Flames pick Anderson @ 53, Kylington @ 60, 136, 166, 196]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
In English this time:

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 34s34 seconds ago
Full deal is O'Reilly/McGinn for Zadorov/Grigorenko/Compher and 31. Done like the hair on the top of my head.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
"I'd like to thank the warm city of Florida"

And they say Americans are ignorant of North American geography :shakehead

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
I've waited a while to voice my unpopular opinion of the year:

I truly believe Eichel is the better player now and in the future. If I were Chiarelli or any GM drafting first overall this draft, I would take Eichel.
I don't think he's head and shoulders above McDavid. I just think that he's slightly better, has more compete, has the better size, and has very comparable or even better skill.

Same here.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I've waited a while to voice my unpopular opinion of the year:

I truly believe Eichel is the better player now and in the future. If I were Chiarelli or any GM drafting first overall this draft, I would take Eichel.
I don't think he's head and shoulders above McDavid. I just think that he's slightly better, has more compete, has the better size, and has very comparable or even better skill.

I'd actually be more upset if the Oilers drafted Eichel over McDavid.

I don't mind being wrong either way about this. But just my position.

I don't know either way, but my opinion is that McDavid is overrated.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Taylor Hall ‏@hallsy04 2m2 minutes ago
Welcome to Edmonton, Connor. Don't mess up everything we've built the last 5 years! #FutureIsBright

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad