GDT: 2015 NHL Entry Draft [Flames pick Anderson @ 53, Kylington @ 60, 136, 166, 196]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503

Bruins may have done all that work for nothing. Although 13+14+15 is a consolation prize, of sorts anyway.

Aug 21, 2014
Now that we have Dougie I would feel very comfortable trading wideman for a late first and taking a risk on Kylington. Who would be interested in Wides. Maybe Detriot if we throw in a prospect or another pick?

Wideman has a lot of value, he'd be the 2nd best d-man available in free agency (arguable #1).

I proposed this in the other thread:

Wideman to DET for 19th overall and Sproul
Detroit get's productive D-man. And unlike Mike Green, he's still able to eat minutes.

Hiller to SJ for 39th and Sean Kuraly
SJ is unlikely to get, Dubynk so they go after the next best thing.

AgeOfBennett

Dec 1, 2014
BC
Wideman has a lot of value, he'd be the 2nd best d-man available in free agency (arguable #1).

I proposed this in the other thread:

Wideman to DET for 19th overall and Sproul
Detroit get's productive D-man. And unlike Mike Green, he's still able to eat minutes.

Hiller to SJ for 39th and Sean Kuraly
SJ is unlikely to get, Dubynk so they go after the next best thing.

Lol Wideman Glencross Baertschi 15th 45th and 52nd for HAMILTON Sproul 19th and 53rd

Sounds good

Edit: forgot the third rounder we got too haha

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Urge to go home, rising.

Seriously. I had a meeting with my supervisor at 9. Since that meeting, I have probably had negative productivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad