GDT: 2015 NHL Entry Draft [Flames pick Anderson @ 53, Kylington @ 60, 136, 166, 196]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
I just don't see how a team building for the future can afford to have their first pick at 53. I like the Hamilton trade though

You wouldn't like to pick up a well developed, 22 year old 1D? That seems like the exact way you build for your future. Better a 1D than a hopeful top pairing player or more likely 2nd line player.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
You wouldn't like to pick up a well developed, 22 year old 1D? That seems like the exact way you build for your future. Better a 1D than a hopeful top pairing player or more likely 2nd line player.

I definitely said I liked the trade...

chunkylover53

Nov 26, 2013
Merkeley doesn't seem like it fits their direction though, could be another dman or some size like Bittner?

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
But the build for the future part...

I honestly didn't think I would have to elaborate on this but I will.

I love the trade, and obviously it helps the future, but you also have other assets who aren't part of the future who you could move and pick up another promising future piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad