Pre-Game Talk: 2014 Training Camp (Starts 9/18)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupersonicMonkey*

Miller and Hayes both looked really strong. Hard to tell much from this angle but Hagelin looked like he had our best period. Didn't see Staal at all but I guess that's to be expected from a defensive defensman on the far side here.

Staal looked good. He actually took the puck up for a little rush, didn't get by blue defenders, though.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Miller and Hayes both looked really strong. Hard to tell much from this angle but Hagelin looked like he had our best period. Didn't see Staal at all but I guess that's to be expected from a defensive defensman on the far side here.

Yeah, its the same with Zamorsky, impossible to tell the diffrence between him and the other RHs at the far end..

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
The lines are the same as has been tweeted before, anyone got those tweets close by and could post them here?

With this angle you need to have the lines infront of you to overview things..

SupersonicMonkey*

My God, Malone is slow and useless.

Lombardi looks good. Flying.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
I got these lines so far, could be some misstakes in there..

Blue:

Hrivik 46-Lindberg 48-Stempniak 12
Nash 61-Brass 16-Duclair 63
Bourque 71-Yogan 49-Zuke 36
Haggerty 39-Moore 28-Tarnasky 43

White
Kreider 20-Hayes 59-Kristo 29
Malone 24-Lombardi 45-MSL 26
Hagelin 61-Miller 10-R Bourque 25
Glass 15-Mueller 86-91 Fast

SupersonicMonkey*

Lombardi and St. Louis are playing short handed every shift. Malone just stands there...

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
My biggest question going into this season is how ElectrocutedCat feels about Malone.

Really wish he/she would let us know.

OT: I'm kind of optimistic about a few of our younger guys.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Hard to see details from this angle. Nash has shown some pretty good chances and moves, Hagelin and Kreider's speed is very evident, and Duclair has also stood out ot me with his speed

Brassard also standing out though he's missing some chances as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad