2014 Kings vs. 2024 Panthers

Result of a series between the 2014 Kings and 2024 Panthers?

• Kings in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kings in 5

• Kings in 6

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Kings in 7

• Panthers in 4

• Panthers in 5

• Panthers in 6

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Panthers in 7

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This is a bit of a self serving thread because both teams eliminated my Rangers and that's the main reason I didn't choose the 2012 Kings. But also that 2012 Kings team lost so few games that maybe it would be an unfair comparison. I feel like both of these teams played a similarly hard forechecking style. Maybe the Panthers were a bit more skilled and faster. But the Panthers also had no one like Doughty on their defense. Kopitar vs. Barkov is an interesting matchup. The Kings had no one like Tkachuk.

Raccoon Jesus

We were right there
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This is a bit of a self serving thread because both teams eliminated my Rangers and that's the main reason I didn't choose the 2012 Kings. But also that 2012 Kings team lost so few games that maybe it would be an unfair comparison. I feel like both of these teams played a similarly hard forechecking style. Maybe the Panthers were a bit more skilled and faster. But the Panthers also had no one like Doughty on their defense. Kopitar vs. Barkov is an interesting matchup. The Kings had no one like Tkachuk.

Maybe not so much at forward, not a blend of skill and physicality anyway. They had plenty of grit though, and their back end was full of assholes with Mitchell, Regehr, Greene, and young Doughty and Muzzin were extremely physical that run as well.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad