2014-15 IIHF World Junior Championship Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Really wish we could have found a way to get back into the 1st to nab Larkin... and also Lazar in 2013.

ZeroPT*

Hey look, Canadians can go on with their lives and claim their overall life superiority over ****ing U-19 hockey.

No one is making a big deal out of this at all..

Why can't we just appreciate a really good hockey game?? Why must everyone always fire shots and complain?

Watch the damn game. ****.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Hey look, Canadians can go on with their lives and claim their overall life superiority over ****ing U-19 hockey.

That was one of the most exciting hockey games I've watched in a long time. Who cares how old they are

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I agree. Great chances for both teams, but Canada was one step ahead. Hope for a golden rematch

I don't. I can't take another game of our idiot coach mismanaged our roster. Canada is the better team IMO and we handicap ourselves with this coach.

If you can't tell I'm not a fan :laugh:

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
MTL chanting Domi, but Sam deserves player of the game again without a doubt

Domi has been terrific all game and tournament. He's a lot easier to notice because he's flashy, but Reinhart simply does everything right. How many tap-ins has Reinhart given Domi now?

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Players of game should've been Larkin and Reinhart.

Agree. How can you not go with the guy who scored 2 of the US's 3 goals? And Reinhart was just everywhere in this game. He made so much happen at both ends of the rink. Wow.

ZeroPT*

I don't I can't take another game of our idiot coach mismanaged our roster. Canada is the better team IMO and we handicap ourselves with this coach.

If you can't tell I'm not a fan :laugh:

Yeah he's pissing me off too and I'm canadian :laugh:
Compher on the 4th line, Larkin not out there after scoring two goals in two shifts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad