GDT: 2014/04/26 - Wild @ Avalanche - GAME FIVE - 8:30ct/4:30suomi - FSNorth/Alt/NBCSN/TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

Russo says Granlund didn't even make contact.

Russo is blind in this case, he CLEARLY made contact with him.

The only thing I find questionable about it is that Granlund was helped into Varlamov a bit.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Calm down... this is the first period of game 5. Goals don't grow on trees. :laugh:
I'm calm. Just making an observation on this series so far. We've got highly paid talented players, and yet the kids are the ones scoring. If there is a game for the vets to help out on the scoreboard, this important road game would be it.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'm calm. Just making an observation on this series so far.

As long as the goals come... I couldn't care less who they come from. Parise may not have a goal, but he has 5 assists in 4 games. I'm not going to complain about a player being above 1pt/gm.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I'm calm. Just making an observation on this series so far. We've got highly paid talented players, and yet the kids are the ones scoring. If there is a game for the vets to help out on the scoreboard, this important road game would be it.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad