2013- Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 6 - Win it for Larry

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
dion is a big stupid idiot who looks like a giant baby and just lost the series for the leafs

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
That's fair, I guess I'd have to give Ottawa a chance too though it's hard to gauge whether they've been good in the first round because Karlsson's back or because they're playing a corpse. Ottawa was dying the last few weeks before Karlsson returned too.

At this rate Ottawa's probably going to be the 'best' chance to beat the Rangers though. Boston doesn't ever beat the Rangers. Pittsburgh needs to have a pick the fan out of the stands contest to find a goalie for Game 5. Washington's a team full of Bill Murrays in their own Groundhog Day, choking away series every year.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's fair, I guess I'd have to give Ottawa a chance too though it's hard to gauge whether they've been good in the first round because Karlsson's back or because they're playing a corpse. Ottawa was dying the last few weeks before Karlsson returned too.

At this rate Ottawa's probably going to be the 'best' chance to beat the Rangers though. Boston doesn't ever beat the Rangers. Pittsburgh needs to have a pick the fan out of the stands contest to find a goalie for Game 5. Washington's a team full of Bill Murrays in their own Groundhog Day, choking away series every year.

Hey! Choking Caps! Choking playoff Caps I thought that was you!

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Brassard was a tremendous acquisition by Sather. Hes been really impressive.

Yea I don't like the feeling I'm getting regarding the Rangers right now. If they find a win to this I think they go far. The East is ass right now. If the other teams continue to play the way they are then they might have a pretty damn good chance to roll to the finals or the East finals at least.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Brassard was a tremendous acquisition by Sather. Hes been really impressive.

Yea I don't like the feeling I'm getting regarding the Rangers right now. If they find a win to this I think they go far. The East is ass right now. If the other teams continue to play the way they are then they might have a pretty damn good chance to roll to the finals or the East finals at least.

Holtbys not going to beat them. Go with neuvirth.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Holtbys not going to beat them. Go with neuvirth.

Aside from his Moose impersonation in the 1st period what goal was his fault tonight? The second one was kinda borderline I guess. The Caps defense has been blowing basic coverage the last two games.

He's not the problem. Even Lundqvist has given up 3 goals in every game other than game 2 in the 1-0 OT loss. Holtby actually has some experience in these high pressure games. Neuvirth has one start in the last month.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kings win in OT. Bad goal for Elliott to give up, but again these odd man rushes. Can't allow those rushes in OT cause most of the time they end up in the back of the net.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kings win in OT on a pretty soft goal

lead series 3-2

Damn I wish the Devils had Kopitar and Voynov...

Yup that's it for the Blues. They've lost 3 straight now. Don't think they're gonna make out too good as the series shifts back to LA.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well Anaheim wins that one because Detroit doesn't know how to clear their zone. That was a short OT. I really wanted Detroit to win this, but I doubt they will. I think the Sharks will fare better against the Blackhawks in the WCF rather than the second round. I think the Sharks could take this Anaheim team though. I don't think they're super impressive.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
I hate the Kings as much as the next guy but they have some serious magic going on right now. That team is absolutely built for the playoffs. **** I wish Lou stole Voynov away from them when they were down on him/had no room for him like Lokti. Kid is a beast.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Corey Perry needs some more juice to his game. Looks uninterested. Maybe hurt.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
you can see she is looking at someone else then looks to Elisha for the mutual eye roll.

768158692.jpg

and this gem from the playoff board... might be a personal favorite.

20130509136808541567205.gif

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Some idiot principal in Quebec sent a little girl home from school cuz she was wearing a Sens jersey. All kids were allowed to wear Habs jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad