Injury Report: 2013-2014 Injury Update Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
My guess is that Tanguay goes right back with Landeskog and Stastny.

As he should. That line was playing great in all zones. Roy has tried MacKinnon, PAP, and Mitchell there but no one else has really clicked with those two.

7-1-2 in the last 10 and 6th best record overall and now we're starting to get healthy. Feels good.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
As he should. That line was playing great in all zones. Roy has tried MacKinnon, PAP, and Mitchell there but no one else has really clicked with those two.

7-1-2 in the last 10 and 6th best record overall and now we're starting to get healthy. Feels good.
Did you see the games with Ror on that line where they controlled the play?
I'm just saying

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
EJ still looks hurt. Hopefully having 2 days in between the next game, and then another 2 days before the Florida game allows him to heal up a bit. If not, it's a good thing there is only 10 games till the Olympic break. I'd rather see him sit out the Florida game and heal up.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I'd still want to try Mack centering Tangs and Talbot...would be solid defensive shelter for him and then hope PAP finally clicks with Staz and Lando. McPing-Dutchy-ROR have been really good together so I can't see separating them.

McGinn-Duchene-ROR
Landeskog-Stastny-PAP
Tanguay-MacKinnon-Talbot
McLeod-Mitchell-Cliche/Bordy

as much as I've liked Bordeleau most of the year, it's time for him to sit some once we get Tangs and PAP back because he hasn't been very good the last couple weeks and we should really only use him for teams like St. Louis and San Jose.

Last edited:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I'd still want to try Mack centering Tangs and Talbot...would be solid defensive shelter for him and then hope PAP finally clicks with Staz and Lando. McPing-Dutchy-ROR have been really good together so I can't see separating them.

McGinn-Duchene-McGinn
Landeskog-Stastny-PAP
Tanguay-MacKinnon-Talbot
McLeod-Mitchell-Cliche/Bordy

as much as I've liked Bordeleau most of the year, it's time for him to sit some once we get Tangs and PAP back because he hasn't been very good the last couple weeks and we should really only use him for teams like St. Louis and San Jose.

Double McGinn's with Duchene? :amazed:

:sarcasm:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Marc Moser ‏@RadioMoser 19s
Coach Roy says P.A. will start with Bordeleau & Cliche and will have to work way up. John Mitchell a little sick, will know more tom.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Getting Tangs and PA back in this lineup completely changes the dynamic of our forward group. It's going to be great to have them back. The fact that we've played so well lately without them and at times without Duchene, ROR, or Stastny speaks volumes about our depth.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Marc Moser ‏@RadioMoser 19s
Coach Roy says P.A. will start with Bordeleau & Cliche and will have to work way up. John Mitchell a little sick, will know more tom.

As much as I love the fact that PAP will have to earn his way back up the roster, this scenario suggests that PAP is taking a roster spot away from Malone which I am not a fan of. If Mitchell is sick however, perhaps Malone is being moved up to 3rd line wing with McLeod and Talbot?

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
As much as I love the fact that PAP will have to earn his way back up the roster, this scenario suggests that PAP is taking a roster spot away from Malone which I am not a fan of. If Mitchell is sick however, perhaps Malone is being moved up to 3rd line wing with McLeod and Talbot?

I really like Malone , but he's a 4th line guy in the NHL nothing more , players like him are dime a dozen. If we have to make space for PAP , players like Malone are likely the ones who will have to stay in the press box .

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I really like Malone , but he's a 4th line guy in the NHL nothing more , players like him are dime a dozen. If we have to make space for PAP , players like Malone are likely the ones who will have to stay in the press box .

Yeah I agree with that. I'd like to see him play as he clearly has a decent skill set and hustle. I'd rather ship him out and have him get a shot somewhere else than be stuck in the press box or minors. He could easily crack a completely healthy lineup on many other teams.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
Yeah I agree with that. I'd like to see him play as he clearly has a decent skill set and hustle. I'd rather ship him out and have him get a shot somewhere else than be stuck in the press box or minors. He could easily crack a completely healthy lineup on many other teams.
That will happen in the off-season. They promised him they would trade him if he can't make the team in this season. Maybe they'll wait for the next camp to give him a final chance but he probably won't be an Av or a Monster in 2015.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I am willing to bet as of now that Malone and Cliche are both on the roster for the Avs opening night 2014-15. Both at about 800K each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad