Injury Report: 2013-2014 Injury Update Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Maybe they will call up a forward when they put Sarich on IR. If he's out indefinitely then he needs to go on IR. Sounds like they can send Aittokallio back if Jiggy is doing well but they wouldn't even have to. Roy likes his 8 D so perhaps Stollery will be here a while. Then again with PA and hopefully Tanguay's return on the horizon Roy probably will just use Holden until one or both get back.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Heard Roy's presser so here is the update:

EJ playing tonight
Jiggy backing up Varly so Sami sent down
Sarich out indefinitely, Stollery is playing as 7th D
Stastny out tonight but probable for Nashville
PA upgraded to day to day, maybe only 2-3 games away
Tanguay same as PA
Guenin doing better, still likely 7-10 days out

member 116861

Tangs and pap coming back
Yes
EJ playing yes
Staz not out for a month yes

All gr8
I realize I'm a cup half full guy, but what about above is not good news?

Your spelling of the word great.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
That's gr8 news

How tough would it have been to type "great?" Honestly. I typically don't bother myself too much about spelling on the internet but when people use numbers in the place of letters it actually does annoy me. You might have saved half a second using the 8.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
How tough would it have been to type "great?" Honestly. I typically don't bother myself too much about spelling on the internet but when people use numbers in the place of letters it actually does annoy me. You might have saved half a second using the 8.

Doubt it saves anything. it's harder to reach up to the number keys than continue typing normally for the rest of the word. Assuming you know how to type.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Sorry
I blur texting words sometimes into the boards.
Great
I thought you did not agree that it was great
Great
Or gr8
Forgive me
Or 4give me

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
You know times are good when we have a page long discussion about a poster's spelling. Really excited that we'll likely be getting some forwards back soon.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
PAP is close to coming back? Yay. Too many guys have been hustling to get back and play well defensively lately, need to balance things out.

I'm guessing McGinn will get buried again?

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
PAP is close to coming back? Yay. Too many guys have been hustling to get back and play well defensively lately, need to balance things out.

I'm guessing McGinn will get buried again?

I think Mcginn should stay with O'reilly and Dutchy, PAP should go with Mackinnon on the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad