GDT: 2013/14 Out of Town PLAYOFFS - Part 14

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorsfelchii*

These playoffs are weird. No lead is safe. One team scores and one minute later the other team scores.

member 96824

I don't watch much of SJ these days.

What is Brad Stuart at this point? Where is he on their depth chart?

They roll all 3 pairs pretty consistently so it's hard to label it really...he plays with Braun which I guess would technically be their "second pair"

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Whats wrong with Varlamov? I don't dislike Roy too much since I grew up always thinking of him as an Av

No knock on you at all, just an observation regarding the difference in age and subsequently attitude of B's fans.

Having followed the B's since 1979 or so, I'd root for a team with Matt Cooke, Ryan Miller and John Scott any day over one coached by Patrick Roy.

Those Hab teams (1979 - 1988) especially the mid 80's teams were filled with some of the worst people in the NHL. Roy, Chelios, Lemieux, Carbonneau, Nilan, Kordic, Corson, McPhee, Smith - an absolutely atrocious group!

Uli Kunkel

Feb 8, 2014
I liked how they talked a/b separating boys from men, and showing Lucic glare at someone. Then, Joe Thornton. :laugh:

This announcer is usually good. But sounds like he's at a funeral right now.

SJ is at 10:30?

Thornton after Looch made me chuckle.

I hate the Canes announcer. The color dude sounds like the drunk Pitt guy.

member 96824

Cool, thanks.

I always got the feeling when he was with Boston that he wanted to be back in San Jose.

Yeah...he was certainly better for Detroit than he was here, but judging by ending up back in San Jose...he probably didn't want to leave.

and we didn't get a ****ing draft pick.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Yeah...he was certainly better for Detroit than he was here, but judging by ending up back in San Jose...he probably didn't want to leave.

and we didn't get a ****ing draft pick.

He and Primeau for Ference and Kobasew worked out ok.

B's have had enough success that there no sense dwelling on the Thornton deal anymore. Sometimes you just gotta hit rock bottom to get the ball rolling on real change.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
No knock on you at all, just an observation regarding the difference in age and subsequently attitude of B's fans.

Having followed the B's since 1979 or so, I'd root for a team with Matt Cooke, Ryan Miller and John Scott any day over one coached by Patrick Roy.

Those Hab teams (1979 - 1988) especially the mid 80's teams were filled with some of the worst people in the NHL. Roy, Chelios, Lemieux, Carbonneau, Nilan, Kordic, Corson, McPhee, Smith - an absolutely atrocious group!

I hate Patrick Roy. Hate his existence. But I think the Avs play exciting hockey so I want them to go through. And I want Matt Cooke to *** in a ****.

Plus the Avs are my Cinderella in that NHL.com bracket challenge. I got them losing to the B's in the SCF so I need that too lol.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
I hate Patrick Roy. Hate his existence. But I think the Avs play exciting hockey so I want them to go through. And I want Matt Cooke to *** in a ****.

Plus the Avs are my Cinderella in that NHL.com bracket challenge. I got them losing to the B's in the SCF so I need that too lol.

I have them beating the hawks but losing to LA.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
if san jose loses will it be the best day of kpd's life? it has to be right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad