GDT: 2013/14 Out of Town PLAYOFFS - Part 14

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Mason had the better game, obviously, and the goal was kind of bad, but Lundqvist still retains his 1.00 GAA in game sevens. Choker.

Whats his playoff OT record?

He is not clutch :laugh:

Choking your team into making your team need to play game sevens is also pretty bad, and he seems to do it every year

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
I don't even understand what happened. They called icing but put it at center? Or did they call icing, realize it wasn't, then just put it at center? Weird. Refs really have had a poor showing these playoffs

Basically they waved off icing on that play. No idea why they even blew the whistle.

A lot of calls need to be buttoned up, but too late for these playoffs. They have to start w/ slashing and hooking. Right now, from what I've seen, someone can just drop their own stick on a stick check. And, it's a slash.

Then there's stuff like that right there. Oh boy.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
If that's not at least incidental contact nothing is.

That's a classic case of a ref afraid to make the right call on the road.

THAT'S the value of home ice. Scared refs.

Uli Kunkel

Feb 8, 2014
So lame. Can't they both lose? Too bad one of them will reach the East Final

The picture quality in Colorado seems less than stellar at the moment

I'm rooting for the Strangers and Hawks. One original six team beating three brothers and a sister (Habs) would be a hell of a thing.

member 96824

Fossy defending Swedes to the death and complaining about the refs.

Did I take a wrong turn and end up in a GDT? :laugh:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I'm rooting for the Strangers and Hawks. One original six team beating three brothers and a sister (Habs) would be a hell of a thing.

Also Bruins going through 4 original six teams to win the cup would be pretty special. Wings, Habs, Rangers, Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad