GDT: 2013/14 Out of Town PLAYOFFS - Part 14

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
I for one am happy the Flyers are losing. That Orange they wear makes me physically ill.

I hate both teams fairly equally. Took me a long time to get over the Bergy hit, and especially listening to people in Philly defend it. A lot of people. Then there was openly stating they wanted to concuss Savvy again, then losing that series. Meanwhile, somehow, we're the dirtiest team ever, while no fans have endured what we have in terms of head shots. What ever the **** ever.

I thought Philly would give the pens a better series, even stun them due to the hate factor. But, w/ this D, the pens would tear them up.

Say what ya want a/b the pen's go to guys (Sid/Malkin), they can step up in the playoffs. Rags? Yet to be seen, aside MSL, whose size and age is finally catching up to him, I suppose. If I didn't know any better I'd think he was hurt.

Rather see Philly pull this out.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
hope zp and the boys sends roy home. expecting a big game from heatley to retain his ****in allstar title

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The wife and I compromised. I get to watch all the games tonight, but we have to hang out in the living room and not my loft. The tv down here sucks and the flyers look like orange hilighters.

EastCoastNiner

Nov 21, 2008
A few big hits and a huge goal there. The Flyers have been bringing it since the last five minutes of the second period.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Flyers seem to have some life.

Their D is still suspect but they have some very good forwards.

I think Simmonds would look awesome in a spoked B.

And Giroux is just awesome.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
I'm dumb and did not realize how low I was on cold beer the night of 3 game 7's. Now I'm done mine, and have 12 warm beers in the fridge. This sucks

Awesome trick:

Wet/dampen a paper towel and wrap it around your beer (can or bottle), then put it in the freezer.

You will have an ice cold beer within 10-15 minutes.

Just careful not to let it stay in there too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad