GDT: 2013/14 Out of Town PLAYOFFS - Part 14

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

I'm dumb and did not realize how low I was on cold beer the night of 3 game 7's. Now I'm done mine, and have 12 warm beers in the fridge. This sucks

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
And another one... They should be down 7-0. Awesome performance by Mason

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Flyers will need an epic third

Yep-not sure they can pull it off.

Makes me sad-I really want(ed) a Pens/Flyers series.

I think the Pens are role for the taking and think either of these teams can do it but the Flyers will be far more entertaining.

EastCoastNiner

Nov 21, 2008
I badly want to stay up for the Kings and Sharks.

Gotta be up at 5:45.

Gonna have to dig deep. Might make myself some strong black coffee.

I have to get up early as well, but you don't want to miss that game. Have you been watching much of that series? I've been lucky enough to catch every game of that series, and it's been amazing. I have a hard time seeing the Sharks blow it tonight in the tank, but we'll see what happens.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I like your thinking.

I need one of those things that bars haev that make your beer cold in like 90 seconds

Wrap a wet paper towel around the bottle and stick it in the freezer....10 mins is all it takes to chill.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I have to get up early as well, but you don't want to miss that game. Have you been watching much of that series? I've been lucky enough to catch every game of that series, and it's been amazing. I have a hard time seeing the Sharks blow it tonight in the tank, but we'll see what happens.

Not much at all. I've been crapping out early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad