Post-Game Talk: 2008 Southeast Division CHAMPS @ Nate Drug & Gerry G 10:07pm

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I know what you mean. I've generally stayed away from the main boards. When I simply fight fire with fire I get "infracted" defending the Caps.

You seem to have better outcomes. Not that I really know what you're experiencing.
I have had several warnings. Been locked out of the Wilson thread. Short ban.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
I love Kuznetsov, but man, the guy has developed into one of the biggest whiners in the league. Always complaining to the ref whenever he doesn't like something.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I love Kuznetsov, but man, the guy has developed into one of the biggest whiners in the league. Always complaining to the ref whenever he doesn't like something.
Also, hasn’t been super effective since his return. His decision on the 2-on-1 with Bura was atrocious. Need more out of him right now

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
incredibly weak. another one of 82, but looking like the second collapse in a row. when does this lackluster effort become a concern?

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Yeah, game over. Really not a good look for the guys, they started it on sunday and continued today, they just look lazy and zoned out.

Dont mind losing when you make the effort, but pisses me off to see them not minding playing like this and especially after seeing Willy getting concussed. Show even some level of frustfration, anything, dont just look like sowhat.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Also, hasn’t been super effective since his return. His decision on the 2-on-1 with Bura was atrocious. Need more out of him right now

Post concussion deal. Pretty much anyone returning from a concussion does so at less than 100%. Brain reaction decision processing all someone slow to return to normal even when medically cleared. Expect Oshie and maybe TW to play groggy for a while when they come back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad