Post-Game Talk: 2008 Southeast Division CHAMPS @ Nate Drug & Gerry G 10:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Well, this game took a bad turn.

It's a late hit. Nothing else to say, it's not a hit to the head. Result sucks.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
One thing I will say about Wilson supporters. I have never seen anyone ever say that they were happy when Wilson injured someone. I hope the haters dont do that.

Of course they are doing that. Many people would be happy to see Wilson injured by the same type of hits he's delivered in the past.

Wilson isn't a saint but many people on this forum seem to forget that we shouldn't be wishing injury on anyone.

Reactions: calicapsfan

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Uh, didn't he just serve a 14 game suspension for a blindside hit?

So you really think that was a hit with the intention to injure? I don't see them as equal. Sundquist had just let go of the puck and Willy gets hit without it. Tom gets multiple games for having the name Tom Wilson.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
So you really think that was a hit with the intention to injure? I don't see them as equal. Sundquist had just let go of the puck and Willy gets hit without it. Tom gets multiple games for having the name Tom Wilson.

It was definitely intended to "hurt" Sundqvist. No can is gonna feel sorry for Wilson that isn't a Caps fan.

I don't care anymore honestly, the controversy is just annoying at this point. I just hope Wilson is ok because that did not look good.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
One thing I will say about Wilson supporters. I have never seen anyone ever say that they were happy when Wilson injured someone. I hope the haters dont do that.

In other words, you hope the haters will stop hating... yeah, gl with that.

Seriously, who gives a **** about that stuff now. Caps need a healthy Wilson, that is all.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
It was definitely intended to "hurt" Sundqvist. No can is gonna feel sorry for Wilson that isn't a Caps fan.

I don't care anymore honestly, the controversy is just annoying at this point. I just hope Wilson is ok because that did not look good.

Sundquist had the puck. At least it's a hockey play...however reckless it might of been. Reaves has been suspended and hopefully he sits 2-3 games again.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
So I can get permanently banned?
I know what you mean. I've generally stayed away from the main boards. When I simply fight fire with fire I get "infracted" defending the Caps.

You seem to have better outcomes. Not that I really know what you're experiencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad