Post-Game Talk: 2 Down, 2 To Go

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Cup hunting
Just crazy that Panthers get blown out in game 4 and have all their talks and meetings and prep and saying they're ready for this and the first thing they do is give up a shorty. Again.

Panthers are now minus on their PP in the series. Thats some special shit. They don't deserve anything.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007

tumblr_m50obasjww1r7emxfo1_500.gif
What? is he saying that 33% of forwards had more than 42 points in 20 something games during the regular season?

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
Wow thread banned for saying this:

“Hey Cats, now that we are dragging you back to Edmonton as Connor predicted. Please don’t fake injury on the way there. Have some class.“

I’ve made fake injury jokes all series long. It’s not an attack anyone personally, it’s a commentary on the Cats and their injury faking. Am i not allowed to make commentary on NHL teams and NHL strategies on an NHL message board?

@Bryanbryoil @McDNicks17 can you please explain what happened here? I know the rules on these boards. What’s wrong with that statement?
Think they are over-sensitive right now on the main boards and hate seeing us win.

I would consider it a blessing that you don't have to go to that thread anymore.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Wow thread banned for saying this:

“Hey Cats, now that we are dragging you back to Edmonton as Connor predicted. Please don’t fake injury on the way there. Have some class.“

I’ve made fake injury jokes all series long. It’s not an attack anyone personally, it’s a commentary on the Cats and their injury faking. Am i not allowed to make commentary on NHL teams and NHL strategies on an NHL message board?

@Bryanbryoil @McDNicks17 can you please explain what happened here? I know the rules on these boards. What’s wrong with that statement?
I mean I would be pretty mad too lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad