GDT: #2 Devils vs Flyers: Can We Get An Encore

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Did they really just say Ryan Clarkson before cutting to commercial?

GM17*

volch has had an alright game. you lot tend to overreact over failed clearances from behind the goal line while being checked despite muscling a player off the puck to get it in the first place

zids hasn't have a great game

tallinder's been a mix of good and bad

sal been great

fayne meh

greene good

needs more larsson

Meatwad

Feb 17, 2004
Vancouver
This is a weird lead for the Devils, good thing Marty is on his game.

When do you guys expect to see Larsson play?

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Larsson and Gelinas do have the physical build for this. Especially Gelinas, he's a monster. Merrill is a positional defenceman, but put him with Larsson and he will be fine.

I'm more excited for Corbin McPherson, mark my words he will play in the NHL. 6'4", 215lbs, and nasty.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Assume it's on Comcast? BS if true.

Blackout should only be in play if the game is on a local feed.

You're correct. The problem is Directv does carry Comcast sports network for several other regions and I think by default because there does exist a CSP Philly feed the blackout spot beam restrictions kicked in for this national broadcast even though that channel is not carried by dtv. You just need to email directv or better yet post on their tech forums and someone will fix it but that won't help tonight unless someone with connections is trying to watch this game right now and has a hotline number to the operations room.

Bummer.:(

DevilChuk*

Enough with the ****ing penalties.

Can't wait to hear how NBC spins this one. Didn't mention anything about Hartnell's dive but called out Kovy for embelleshing the interference :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad