GDT: 2/8/16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Ducks/Pens have virtually the same record; 26-18-7.

Would be a better matchup with Malkin in the lineup.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Wow these refs are brutal in the Devs-Rangers game. How the hell do you call Gionta there?

Apparently if you get cross checked into the goalie you get a 2 minute minor for interference now. What a joke. :facepalm:

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Was just looking at the scoresheet on Pens-Ducks seeing Hagelin scored and thinking to myself - Sweet! 2-2 just before the end of the first period...

before realizing that Hagelin is no longer a duck :P

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Wings score goal, the league still doesn't have good enough camera angles, so it can't be confirmed.

Weee.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
That's at least the 3rd time that has happened to them this year.

Sheahan's was a little different and even worse to be honest as it just went through the net and Toronto still didn't detect it. I guess FSD showed the puck in, I didn't see anything conclusive on the Florida broadcast... But everybody including the entire Florida Panthers broadcast immediately went well that is in, but they cannot overturn it hopefully.:laugh:

Pretty ridiculous in this day and age that they still have not figured this out.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Anyone else think that on the Crosby goal, Kunitz should have gotten a penalty for throwing his stick? It broke, and instead of just dropping it, looked like he threw it towards the Ducks player who had the puck.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Illegal check to the head? Abdelkaeder hit Barkov with a nasty shot to the head.

Great hit. Principal point of contact was the chest and the arm can follow through.

I think everyone should be disappointed that it injured a star player. No matter the situation no one should ever be happy with another human being getting a concussion.

Last edited:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Panthers announcers are saying it was a headshot. Upon review with the ice level cam it was a shot to the chest.

Yeah they are just wrong... It is what it is. I don't expect Florida to be happy about it. But it doesn't change the fact Abdelkader went right through the body, it is legal by the rules.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Yeah they are just wrong... It is what it is. I don't expect Florida to be happy about it. But it doesn't change the fact Abdelkader went right through the body, it is legal by the rules.

Well that just didn't happen. And you can clearly see my position on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad