Post-Game Talk: 2/5/14: Crow > Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupojoe

Jun 10, 2010
Hawks with a shutout against the best team in the league. and its an away game

safe to say the Hawks are getting their game back

Wasn't much of an away game though. Still impressive win and lets end on a winning streak into the Olympic break!

EricRealm

Oct 22, 2013
This is the first game this year where the hawks reminded me of last years team. Great PK. Awesome team D. Stellar Crawford. Bickel looking better making plays and winning battles. Toews with a huge goal.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Tracey Myers ‏@TramyersCSN 14m

Q said Oduya's day-to-day. Shouldn't affect him for the Olympics. #Blackhawks

Tracey Myers ‏@TramyersCSN 14m

Q on Hossa taking off practices/skates and playing well: "I think he likes that strategy." #Blackhawks

Tracey Myers ‏@TramyersCSN 10m

Crawford took a Bollig shot off his wrist in pregame warmups; stunned him a bit. Obviously didn't affect his game. #Blackhawks

SLarmer28*

I get it, the Oduya/ Hjarm combo. They have had some poor games lately, especially Oduya who likes to pass it to the opposition in scoring position. He has struggled lately clearing our zone.
Poor games?

Why don't you single out the culprits on the Chicago Blackhawks roster that were responsible for two shorthanded goals allowed on this road trip?

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
The PK looked like it was in Cup form tonight. The PP had solid movement. If we get that type of special teams performance in the playoffs, it will loom large.

Also:

Pirri >>>>>>>>>> 'Zus

SLarmer28*

The PK looked like it was in Cup form tonight. The PP had solid movement. If we get that type of special teams performance in the playoffs, it will loom large.

Also:

Pirri >>>>>>>>>> 'Zus
You'll most likely get the double dip against the Phoenix Coyotes: Handzus and Pirri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad