Post-Game Talk: 2/26/18 | Canucks 1 @ Avs 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
We'll see a spike in interest when they bring Gaudette. They have to be desperate to get people on board, overall reaction to the deadline was overwhelmingly negative. The kids aren't producing like they once were.

I think they need to bring more than that. Dahlen and Petterson as well.. just put them all in...

Honestly they can't play any worse than Sutter, Gagner and the gang? (Eriksson, and the other useless overpaid scrubs in this team)

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
I think they need to bring more than that. Dahlen and Petterson as well.. just put them all in...

Honestly they can't play any worse than Sutter, Gagner and the gang? (Eriksson, and the other useless overpaid scrubs in this team)
They have to be ready to actually play though.

Remember 2015.

MisfortuneCookie

Replace Benning with a potato.
Jan 25, 2018
The entire Avs lineup would skate circles even around a fully rested Canucks. They carry the puck and make deceptive plays with such confidence, and this isn't a playoff team. God the Canucks are a painful team to follow. They look like they're skating in mud. Every single player needs to be given a single mandate for the off-season: "Get faster, or you're gone." All of these complacent losers needs a speed skating coach. Unfortunately, I'm sure half the lineup will show up to training camp overweight. I guess I would work harder for GM Joe Sakic than I would for GM Jimbo too. The shit flows downhill at Rogers Arena.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Blah blah blah...the stars are aligning, Edmonton will lose and Vancouver will get first overall. Book it.
Now that you just said that we will pick either 5th or 6th again. Why? I remember some random guy saying this in 2016 and 2017.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad