Post-Game Talk: 2/26/18 | Canucks 1 @ Avs 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Only 5 pages on this GDT. Canucks losing more interest at alarming speeds. Expected after the debacle of a trade deadline today.

I'm sure when you guys heard that we got Motte, everyone had that WTF is this... moment, went to hockeydb to check his stats then cried a little inside.

I rather Vanek was still here.

Nah, then people would still complain if Vanek was still here and we got nothing for him.

Reactions: Nomobo

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Mackinnon was just like Im much better than you and theres nothing you can do to stop me.

cabinessence

Feb 18, 2017
Likely Colorado will do some more stomping once the goalie is pulled, they just have that killer mentality. Much like Vancouver does every time they have an empty net in sight.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
When the color gamut isn't "borderline monochrome," (i.e., bad VHS rips of their glory days), god damn do those Avalanche jerseys look good.

Maybe there were some lighting adjustments at the Pepsi Center I wasn't aware of.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
We'll see a spike in interest when they bring Gaudette. They have to be desperate to get people on board, overall reaction to the deadline was overwhelmingly negative. The kids aren't producing like they once were.

Management is pretty much banking entirely on all of Gaudette Petterson Lind Demko Juolevi Gadjovich working out, and if one of them stumbles, it's going to bring a TON of scrutiny to Benning and his plan.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Mackinnons been skating circles around us it’s hilarious

Gagners a bum

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
I feel it...this is the year we win the lottery. Enough with the negativity. All-in for Dahlin.

After 47 years and 13 lottery losses...we're due!!

Reactions: Nomobo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad