GDT: 2/2/2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I still held my breath in case he celebrated too hard and aggravated something. I'll never feel safe.

hockeygoon15

Nov 30, 2006
Apparently refs can watch replay on the board now and call a penalty.

So Gudas hits Lessio, Philly retrieves the puck, then does the other way. Once we cross the blueline, they blow the whistle because Lessio was hurt.

Go to commercial, when they come back, Gudas given a 5 minute penalty. Yet there was no call when it happened or in the 15 seconds afterwards when Philly controlled the puck.

10 minutes after the fact. The play continued for 20 seconds, went to commercial break, came back from commercial break, and then they called a major. It wasn't even the right call to begin with, and they called it based on a replay (obviously).

32.4 Reporting to Referee - The Linesman shall give to the Referees his interpretation of any incident that may have taken place during the game.

The Linesman may stop play and report what he witnessed to the Referees when:
(i) There are too many men on the ice
(ii) Articles are thrown on the ice from the players’ bench or penalty bench
(iii) When team personnel interfere with a game official
(iv) When a player who has lost or broken his stick receives one illegally

The Linesman must report upon completion of play, any circumstances pertaining to:
(v) Major penalties

(vi) Match penalties
(vii) Misconduct penalties
(viii) Game Misconduct penalties
(ix) Abuse of Officials
(x) Physical Abuse of Officials
(xi) Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Diogenes92

Dec 13, 2014
North Vancouver
Not an excuse. Johnson was bad.

Icings: you win some, you lose some. That's 1-1 in bad icing calls this game.

Not a big deal to me. I'm not a fan of either teams. Just an impartial opinion. And it seems like NHL refs are screwing up all kinds of calls this season, let alone icings.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
How is that not interference (Falk on Hall)? Wanna increase scoring? Don't allow players who have dumped the puck to get tackled at the blue line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad