GDT: 2/2/2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
So Gudas hits Lessio, Philly retrieves the puck, then does the other way. Once we cross the blueline, they blow the whistle because Lessio was hurt.

Go to commercial, when they come back, Gudas given a 5 minute penalty. Yet there was no call when it happened or in the 15 seconds afterwards when Philly controlled the puck.

maddogmark25

Jul 6, 2012
Well that was an all-timer from the refs in Philly :laugh: woof

Just realized they didnt even have anyone from the Flyers serve the penalty until 130 left in the PP

PSUPEN

Apr 1, 2013
Yup.

Karlsson can openered at the blueline - NO CALL. What a surprise! Leads directly to a goal against.

And now they call everything on Ottawa just to "show us who's boss".

These stripes are such incompetent fools and they have no accountability.

I can't argue the no call. Don't shoot the messenger. :innocent:

Kingbobert

Jul 15, 2005
Montreal
any other team, in any other city in any other sport in the world, therien would have been fired....what a joke

i'm disgusted and at the same time find it hilarious at how bad montreal is and i'm a habs fan.
I can imagine what the rest of you think lol

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Refs decided that Gudas targeted Lessio's knee.

10 minutes after the fact. The play continued for 20 seconds, went to commercial break, came back from commercial break, and then they called a major. It wasn't even the right call to begin with, and they called it based on a replay (obviously).

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
I can't argue the no call. Don't shoot the messenger. :innocent:

Wasn't shooting you. Enjoy it. Just a steaming pile of incompetence by a blind unaccountable bunch of fools. Not that Sens deserve to win, don't get me wrong.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
10 minutes after the fact. The play continued for 20 seconds, went to commercial break, came back from commercial break, and then they called a major. It wasn't even the right call to begin with, and they called it based on a replay (obviously).

Not denying any of this (except the 10 minutes part). Gudas has a history though. I assume this played a big role in their decision after they saw the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad