Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
oumlvils-laitnin.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
My eyes hurt now after trying to decipher that!:eek::laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm confused on who's faces those are between the vs.:laugh:

NHL Fanatik*

I think one of the faces is Jagr in a Devil's uniform...

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Next 3 games are certainly winnable, but I have concerns about all 3. The Tampa Bay defense doesn't scare me at all. However their offense does with St Louis, Stamkos, Conacher, Malone, and even bottom 6 guys like Nate Thompson we gotta watch out for. He scored a couple last time. Personally I keep thinking there will be a defensive breakdown even if it's on the PK. I also don't trust this crew to pick up Marty's rebounds either. Marty's rebound control is his achilles heel now and our defense has to help him out.

Florida has Markstrom, and I think the last game proves this team struggles against big goaltenders. Just look at the moves they pulled in the shootout other than Zajac. Their offense doesn't scare me, but they are prone to explode with goal scoring like the 4 they put on Buffalo tonight. Then there's the Fishcakes. We constantly no show against them, and this Isles team has been winning games this year. They've already scored 5 goals on us twice this year, and Nabokov is no trash can. Not the team, nor the time of the season to no show this one. These next 3 are crucial, and the last games before the deadline for us.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Not entirely sure what is happening but go out there and get 2 points tonight!

7:30 starts are BS though

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
At first I wanted to change the thread title, but now I think it's kind of awesome after seeing the post.

This is the most interesting GDT I've seen in a while. Nice job.

GratefulDevil

A long, strange trip
Apr 13, 2006
Middletown, NJ
So are the Devils the the clown wearing a toupee or the luchador tripping on acid?

Either way, Mr. Art Critic is impressed. This is an amazing GDT.

art-critic-1.jpg

LGD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad