GDT: 18 Mar 2014 / Wild @ Long Islanders / 6 PM CT - 1 AM Suomi / FS-N; MSG PLUS 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I'd rather see them take that skate off where their throat used to be (it IS a blade) and toss the severed head out of the cannon and into the sun. We need this to be a bloody murder, not a cutesy 2-0 win.

And Fonzie scores after all. 5-0 and it's all groovy, baby.

Yeah I think you just got your wish.

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
I really like Fontaine-Koivu-Moulson-line. Fontaine's speed brings a nice element to it.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
No, anything after the goal doesn't count.

I think major penalties or game misconducts might though.

It has happened that one team scores after a missed goal and it gets rolled back, too. IIRC there have even been one or two instances where each team had a shot under review on the same play (where the second review would only be relevant if the first came back no goal).

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
4-1 Pens.

bender13.gif

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
It has happened that one team scores after a missed goal and it gets rolled back, too. IIRC there have even been one or two instances where each team had a shot under review on the same play (where the second review would only be relevant if the first came back no goal).

Any idea about game misconducts?

I imagine any egregious penalty or attempt to injure would still be called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad