Prospect Info: 15th Overall, Michael Brandsegg-Nygaard

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
Holy mother of glad I missed it.

MBN had already signed. He was over on loan. The intent was he would go back, with the option to stay being his alone. The link to the comments by Berggren are spot on about development, league and player mindset. My summary post about development is impeccably crafted and offers insight well beyond most expert analysis you will find the NHL Network.

In GR he is behind Marco and Nate. He made the right call.

NOW, my inside sources tell me Yzerman is PISSED at Berggren for providing such sound advise.

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
At least the Tweets ya'll are posting now are starting to reveal something closer to the truth than the original click-baity garbage that was trying to stir up drama lol.
How do you know the truth? I'll trust what journalists both over here and in Sweden are reporting, I doubt their tweets are garbage...

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
You guys have it all wrong. MBN hooked up with Prince Fielder’s wife so Yzerman had to send him back to the SHL (which is a subjectively worse league than the AHL) instead of GR.

Walman reported it to Yzerman which is why he got traded. The future considerations for San Jose are Doug Fister.

Reactions: OldnotDeadWings

OldnotDeadWings

Sep 18, 2013
Rather than this episode being a hurricane force tempest in a teapot and harbinger of future problems, the honest communication between the two sides and MBN being able to make his own decision seems like the best possible way to have handled the whole thing. There will be no repercussions.

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad