GDT: #15 | FLYERS (A) vs. Bruins (H) at Lake Tahoe, NV | Sunday, Feb. 20 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN, SN1, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I see you guys are 8-3-3 playing without that selke winner for a while. You guys just had a tired goalie this game. No need to ride Hart in a condensed schedule when you have Elliot who is a capable backup. Look at florida using both Driedgar and Bob even though one makes 10m
Team record doesn’t tell you anything about coaching quality. That’s not how this sport works.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
I feel like people are forgetting that the team is decimated now.They we’re looking alright against a great team till Hart imploded.Gotta tread water at this point.I would give Elliott a few more starts to let Hart rest a little and not have his confidence destroyed playing with our “b team”.Can’t allow a controversy though.Had enough of it with the Eagles

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
I see you guys are 8-3-3 playing without that selke winner for a while. You guys just had a tired goalie this game. No need to ride Hart in a condensed schedule when you have Elliot who is a capable backup. Look at florida using both Driedgar and Bob even though one makes 10m
This is out second game after the COVID layoff. Hart isn’t tired. The 8-3-2 record doesn’t tell the whole story. The team had sucked and won games in spite of an awful coaching system that only scores off the rush can has had no ability to enter the zone.
Florida uses both goalies because Bob is not very good.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The Flyers have literally been out chanced/out shot almost every game this season which also happened in the playoffs last year as well. Regardless of injuries this team isn’t that bad.

Hart was terrible tonight & the roster had multiple AHL players so expectations were low & even then AV found a way to do some stupid shit to insert himself into the mess.

It’s not just tonight or the last game. It’s a culmination of bad trends that don’t seem to be stopping any time soon.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Are you Alain's illegitimate son? Not judging, just wondering.

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Oh, yeah, draw your conclusion because of you see 8-3-3. :D

That's just like to say that Jiri Hudler was TOP10 forward in 2014-15 season because of he was in TOP10 scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad