15-16 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - IX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Who would've thought Jagr + Barkov would be one of the most lethal duos at the beginning of the season?

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
looks like I might finish in 7th this year, I can live with that. Looking forward what Eichel and Mcdavid can bring for me next season.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

is the bet still on between you and Brock, Luc?

He still seems to think he'll finish top 7, so maybe?

You are bragging about beating me when you get a 17 PIM night from a soft player on the last game on sunday. That's cute

This is the kinda trash talk I can handle. Because it's got a foundation in reality.

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I am not doing the bet, Because I don't think it's a good bet to make considering how close the standings are right now.

Interesting idea tho brock.

BTW, I am searching for Draft picks, if any contenders wanna do a multiple player deal for picks, lemme know

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
if any contenders are looking for Depth, I am looking for Draft Picks. Not sure what Vanilla is talking about, not looking for 1st rounders or anything. Unless you want one of my keepers. Lemme know.

Leo Komarov
Tyler Bozak
Shane Doan
Joel Ward
Tyler Myers
Zdeno Chara
Jack Johnson
Jarome Iginla
Martin Hanzal
Mikkel Boedker
Sean Couturier

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I am looking for Draft Picks. Or package for low end keeper.

Will also add picks for better keeper
Little
Ladd
Bjugstad
Spezza
Nielsen
Alzner
Niskanen
Nash
Parise
Henrique
Palmieri
Goalies

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
I am not doing the bet, Because I don't think it's a good bet to make considering how close the standings are right now.

Interesting idea tho brock.

BTW, I am searching for Draft picks, if any contenders wanna do a multiple player deal for picks, lemme know

Translation: It's more likely that Brock is right, and I won't finish top 7. :sarcasm:

In unrelated news, I'm still trying to figure out why you dropped Thornton Vanilla?

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I had 8 centers and only 4 D, daily lineups were getting annoying to have to bench somebody.
Jumbo joe is old and was the odd man out, maybe lose a few pts the rest of this season. Don't think it'll make any real difference aside from that.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Mon, Jan 11
Matt Duchene has already matched his goal total from last season.
Advice: He scored 21 goals and 55 points in 82 games last year, but he's on pace for a return to the 70-point mark in 2015-16 after producing 37 points in 43 contests. Duchene is also on track to set a new personal best in goals, which he established in his sophomore campaign when he scored 27.
More: Denver Post
(Rotoworld.com)

:popcorn:

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Do I keep Lehner on the IR until the allstar break to see how he recovers.. And never make a roster move. Or drop Condon now and hope Lehner is ready... Allowing me to add and drop players again.

Decisions.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Condon isn't worth tying up your whole lineup. There's atleast 2 FA goalies just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad